Hi everyone,

I've updated the CellML tools page at http://www.cellml.org/tools with some of the new tools and descriptions that people sent me. If you can think of anything further that should be up there but is not, please let me know. I'm aware that we don't have any tools from any of the Japanese groups.

Thanks,
James

James Lawson wrote:
Hi all,

We'd like to put some content on the tools page that discusses the tools we list. What I'm wondering is if anyone has a presentation / poster / etc. that they wouldn't mind us putting up as a piece of featured content on the tools page. For example, I know some of you did presentations at the recent workshop about tools that work with CellML. If we could link to these, or preferably host them, that would be really fantastic. I'm trying to build up a repository of information about the software we have.

If you have something you think might be useful but there are copyright issues or similar with it, please let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Please feel free to pass this email request around.

Thanks!
James

begin:vcard
fn:James Lawson
n:Lawson;James
org:Auckland Bioengineering Institute;CellML Model Repository Curator, CellML Team
adr:;;University of Auckland;;;;New Zealand
email;internet:j.law...@auckland.ac.nz
title:James Lawson
url:http://www.cellml.org
version:2.1