hi,

Marcus Moeller wrote:
I don't think that pushing RH's beta is such a bad idea as it will
help improving CentOS. But afaik there won't be any 'open' RHEL betas
in the near future.

If its not open, its not welcome in CentOS lands ( /opinion ) If people want it promoted via CentOS channels, effort should go into making it open. Were not around to put pressure on Redhat or anyone else to do things they dont want to do - we are here to facilitate a community and to do our best at that. Also, not getting sued is high on the agenda.

The more important aspect I guess is to promote using the RH bug
tracker and to train users to decide on their own wherever a bug is
related to upstream or to CentOS.

yes, I agree.

- KB