Hi Marco,

Sorry, I didn't notice the message on my talk page.
I must admit it was the first time I created a multilingual campaign. I
tried to ask on this mailing list for guidance, but haven't been responded
so I may make some mistakes.

Could you explain to me where the link should direct to? and what kind of
font to use? I tried to find an example from other banners but couldn't
find such.

Thank you very much,

Itzik

*Itzik Edri*