Hi Iktiz,

thanks for your kind reply. Sorry for not replying earlier but I was away.

I have copied the syntax we use at the Steward Elections banners and added
a link at <https://meta.wikimedia.org/?diff=17941659>. This way people can
translate the banner messages (they'll need to be approved by a Meta
administrator to finally be published but I'll try to keep an eye on
those). I previewed the banner after saving the edit and it seems I didn't
broke it (\o/). Maybe the link could be more right-aligned but I'm afraid
this is the best I can do.

If Joseph or any other experienced CN admin could take a look I'd
appreciate it.

Best regards, M.

: