Hi,

have you tried to mount with the secret only instead of a secret file?

mount -t ceph ceph-n4:6789:/ /ceph -o name=client.1,secret=<SECRET>

If that works your secret file is not right. If not you should check if the client actually has access to the cephfs pools ('ceph auth list').

Zitat von "Dungan, Scott A." <sdun...@caltech.edu>:

I am still very new to ceph and I have just set up my first small test cluster. I have Cephfs enabled (named cephfs) and everything is good in the dashboard. I added an authorized user key for cephfs with:

ceph fs authorize cephfs client.1 / r / rw

I then copied the key to a file with:

ceph auth get-key client.1 > /tmp/client.1.secret

Copied the file over to the client and then attempt mount witth the kernel driver:

mount -t ceph ceph-n4:6789:/ /ceph -o name=client.1,secretfile=/root/client.1.secret
mount error 1 = Operation not permitted

I looked in the logs on the mds (which is also the mgr and mon for the cluster) and I don't see any events logged for this. I also tried the mount command with verbose and I didn't get any further detail. Any tips would be most appreciated.

--

Scott Dungan
California Institute of Technology