@Alex:
the issue is done for now, but I fear it might come back sometime. The
cluster was running fine for months.
I check if we can restart the switches easily. Host reboots should also be
no problem.

There is no "implicated OSD" message in the logs.
All OSDs were recreated 3 months ago. (sync out, destroy, wipe, create,
sync in). Maybe I will reinstall with ubuntu 20.04 (currently centos7) for
newer kernel.

--
Die Selbsthilfegruppe "UTF-8-Probleme" trifft sich diesmal abweichend im
groüen Saal.