Hi,

Under the circumstance that a ceph fs subvolume has   to be recreated , the
uuid will change  and   we have to change  all  sources  that reference  the
volume path.

Is there a way to provide  a  label /tag  to the volume path  that can be used
for  pv_root_path so that we do not have to change  any references OR any
suggestion  to address this need ?

Spec containing  subvolume path:
k8s_rook_pv:
  - name: inventory-pv
    subvolumegroup: cephfs_data_pool_ec21_subvolumegroup
    subvolume: cluster_inventory_subvolume
    data_pool: cephfs_data_pool_ec21
    size: 10Gi
    pvc_name: prometheus-inventory-pvc
    pv_root_path:
/volumes/cephfs_data_pool_ec21_subvolumegroup/cluster_inventory_subvolume/ecfdf977-1fdb-4474-b8dd-c3bedb42620e
    mode: ReadWriteMany

Thank you,
Anantha