Thnx a lot for making this clear!

I thought 4 out of seven wouldn't be good because it's not an odd number...
but I guess after I would have brought up the cluster with 4 MONs I could
have removed one of the MONs to reach that (well, or add one)

thnx again

Bernhard

--

            Bernhard Glomm

            IT Administration

                  Phone:

                  +49 (30) 86880 134

                  Fax:

                  +49 (30) 86880 100

                  Skype:

                  bernhard.glomm.ecologic

          Ecologic Institut gemeinnützige GmbH | Pfalzburger Str. 43/44 | 10717
Berlin | Germany

          GF: R. Andreas Kraemer | AG: Charlottenburg HRB 57947 |
USt/VAT-IdNr.: DE811963464

          Ecologic™ is a Trade Mark (TM) of Ecologic Institut gemeinnützige GmbH