Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions concerning mounting cephfs with ceph-fuse in fstab at
boot. I am currently successfully  mounting cephfs using ceph-fuse on 6
clients. I use the following command, where the ip is my mon address:

> ceph-fuse –m 192.168.0.2:6789 –r /shared/files /root/shared

This works correctly when I mount at run time. However I am running into issues
doing this at boot time through fstab with the following command, as per the
documentation on ceph.com I am passing cephfs root as a part of the first
argument in fstab:

id=admin,r=/shared/files  /root/shared  fuse.ceph defaults 0 0

Am I passing the argument correctly? And should I include the m argument as
well?

Thank you for your input.

Med vänlig hälsning/Best Regards

Karol Kozubal