Hi vikrant

Yes , its possible to have this , but if you follow best practices its not
recommended.

Under this scenario , if you have let suppose 5 disks tied to one OSD daemon
and by any reason if the OSD daemon stops working , you would loose all 5
drives in a row.

Good to know the reason for this setup , why you really wants this ??

Regards
karan