First off, congrats to inktank!

I'm sure having Redhat backing the project it will see even quicker
development.

My only worry is support for future non-RHEL platforms; like many others
we've built our ceph stack around ubuntu and I'm just hoping it won't
deteriorate into something like how it is only built/tested around
Centos/Redhat ( ie moving the I+C from ubuntu to only be on Centos/Redhat
-> http://ceph.com/docs/master/start/os-recommendations/ and just keep a
basic build-test around all other distroes) I fear a political decision to
only have those extra tests on Centos/Redhat will 'force' people to run it
on Centos/Redhat eventually.

Cheers,
Martin