I have a somewhat interesting scenario.  I have an RBD of 17TB formatted using
XFS.  I would like it accessible from two different hosts, one mapped/mounted
read-only, and one mapped/mounted as read-write.  Both are shared using Samba
4.x.  One Samba server gives read-only access to the world for the data.  The
other gives read-write access to a very limited set of users who occasionally
need to add data.

However, when testing this, when changes are made to the read-write Samba
server the changes don't seem to be seen by the read-only Samba server.  Is
there some file system caching going on that will eventually be flushed?

Am I living dangerously doing what I have set up?  I thought I would avoid
most/all potential file system corruption by making sure there is only one
read-write access method.  Thanks for any answers.

Brad