> eat between 2 and 6 GB RAM

That is a bit huge difference, I think.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mariusz Gronczewski" <mariusz.gronczew...@efigence.com>
To: "Jan Schermer" <j...@schermer.cz>
Cc: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 8:17:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Huge memory usage spike in OSD on hammer/giant

the worst thing that cluster was running (on light load tho) for about
6 months now and I already flashed firmware to those cards which made
problem "disappear" for small loads, so I wasnt even expecting problem
in that place. Sadly OSDs still eat between 2 and 6 GB RAM each but I
hope that will stop once recovery finishes.