Hi All,

We're currently on version 0.94.5 with three monitors and 75 OSDs.

I've peeked at the decompiled CRUSH map, and I see that all ids are commented with '# Here be dragons!', or more literally : '# do not change unnecessarily'.

Now, what would happen if an incautious user would happen to put his chubby fingers on this ids, totally disregarding the warning at the entrance of the cave, and change one of them?

Data shuffle? (Relative to the allocation of PGs for the OSD/host/other item?)

A *big* data shuffle? (ALL data would need to have its position recalculated, with immediate end-of-the-world data shuffle?)

Nothing at all? (And the big fat warning is there only to take fun on the uninstructed ones? Not plausible...)

Thanks !

Loris