Or separate the journals as this will bring the workload down on the spinners
to 3Xrather than 6X

From: Marek Dohojda [mailto:mdoho...@altitudedigital.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 1:24 PM
To: Nick Fisk
Cc: Alan Johnson; ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Performance question

Crad I think you are 100% correct:

rrqm/s   wrqm/s     r/s     w/s    rkB/s    wkB/s avgrq-sz avgqu-sz   await
r_await w_await  svctm  %util

 0.00   369.00   33.00 1405.00   132.00 135656.00   188.86     5.61    4.02
21.94    3.60   0.70 100.00

I was kinda wondering that this maybe the case, which is why I was wondering if
I should be doing too much in terms of troubleshooting.

So basically what you are saying I need to wait for new version?

Thank you very much everybody!

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Nick Fisk