Hi Christian,

if i read a 1,5 GB file, which is not changing at all.

Then i expect the agent to copy it one time from the cold pool to the
cache pool.

In fact its every time making a new copy.

I can see that by increasing disc usage of the cache and the increasing
object number.

And the non existing improvement of speed.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:i...@ip-interactive.de

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic