Hi,

I am new to Ceph and most of the concepts are new.

image mounted on nodeA, FS is XFS

sudo mkfs.xfs  /dev/rbd/data/data_01

sudo mount /dev/rbd/data/data_01 /mnt

cluster_master@nodeB:~$ mount|grep rbd
/dev/rbd0 on /mnt type xfs (rw)

Basically I need a way to write on nodeA, mount the same image on nodeB and
be able to write on either of the nodes, Data should be repilcated to both
but I see on the logs for both osd, data is only stored on one.

I am busy looking at CEPHFS

thanks for the assistance.