Hi Henrik,

Many thanks for your answer.

What settings in the ceph.conf are you referring to? These:

mon_initial_members =
mon_host =

I was under the impression that mon_initial_members are only used when the
cluster is being setup and are not used by the live cluster. Is this the case?
If so, should I simply change the mon_host values? Is this value used by ceph
clients to find ceph monitors?

thanks

Andrei