Hi Guys,

   Our company has a use case which needs the support of Ceph across two
data centers (one data center is far away from the other). The experience
of using one data center is good. We did some benchmarking on two data
centers, and the performance is bad because of the synchronization feature
in Ceph and large latency between data centers. So, are there setting ups
like data center aware features in Ceph, so that we have good locality?
Usually, we use rbd to create volume and snapshot. But we want the volume
is high available with acceptable performance in case one data center is
down. Our current setting ups does not consider data center difference. Any
ideas?

Thanks, Yan

--
Think big; Dream impossible; Make it happen.