From: Nick Fisk [mailto:n...@fisk.me.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:23 PM
To: Aravind Ramesh <aravind.ram...@sandisk.com>; ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Subject: RE: RBD: Failed to map rbd device with data pool enabled.

Hi Aravind,

I've also seen this merge on Monday and tried to create a RBD on an ecpool and
also failed. Although I ended up with all my OSD's crashing and refusing to
restart. I'm going to rebuild the cluster and try again.

Have you tried using the rbd-nbd driver or benchmarking directly with fio for
the time being so you don't have to disable the image features?