I don’t think there is a graceful path to downgrade.

There is a hot fix upstream I believe. My understanding is the build is being
tested for release.

Francois Lafont posted in the other thread:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Francois Lafont <francois.lafont.1...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [ceph-users] 10.2.4 Jewel released
> Date: December 9, 2016 at 11:54:06 AM CST
> To: "ceph-users@lists.ceph.com" <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
>
> On 12/09/2016 06:39 PM, Alex Evonosky wrote:
>
>> Sounds great.  May I asked what procedure you did to upgrade?
>
> Of course. ;)
>
> It's here: https://shaman.ceph.com/repos/ceph/wip-msgr-jewel-fix2/
> (I think this link was pointed by Greg Farnum or Sage Weil in a
>
> Personally I use Ubuntu Trusty, so for me in the page above leads me
> to use this line in my "sources.list":
>
> deb
> http://3.chacra.ceph.com/r/ceph/wip-msgr-jewel-fix2/5d3c76c1c6e991649f0beedb80e6823606176d9e/ubuntu/trusty/flavors/default/
>  trusty main
>
> And after that "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" etc.
This is obviously geared towards Ubuntu/Debian, though I’d assume theres an rpm
of the same build accessible.

Reed