Hi Jiajia zhong,

I'm using mixed SSD and HDD on the same node and I did it from url
https://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2014/08/25/ceph-mix-sata-and-ssd-within-the-same-box/,
I don't get any problems when run SSD and HDD on the same node. Now I want
to increase Ceph thoughput by increase network into 20Gbps (I want single
network stream get max 20Gbps - test by iperf ). Could you please share
your experience about HA network for Ceph ? What type of bonding do you
have? are you using stackable switches?

I very appreciate your help.