On 03/23/2017 02:02 PM, nokia ceph wrote:

Hello Piotr,

We do customizing ceph code for our testing purpose. It's a part of our R&D :)

Recompiling source code will create 38 rpm's out of these I need to find
which one is the correct rpm which I made change in the source code. That's
what I'm try to figure out.

Yes, I understand that. But wouldn't be faster and/or more convenient if you would just recompile binaries in-place (or use network symlinks) instead of packaging entire Ceph and (re)installing its packages each time you do the change? Generating RPMs takes a while.

--
Piotr Dałek
piotr.da...@corp.ovh.com