I'm using fastcgi/apache2 instead of civetweb (centos7) because i couldn't
get civetweb to work with SSL on port 443 and in a subdomain of my main
website.
So I have domain.com, www.domain.com, s3.domain.com (RGW), and *.
s3.domain.com for the RGW buckets. As long as you can do the same with
civitweb for RGW, then maybe I don't care.

Roger