>>Of course, I always have to ask the use-case behind mapping the same image on
>>multiple hosts. Perhaps CephFS would be a better fit if you are trying to
>>serve out a filesystem?

Hi jason,

Currently I'm sharing rbd images between multiple webservers vm with ocfs2 on
top.

They have old kernels, so can't use cephfs for now .

some servers have also between 20-30millions files, so I need to test cephfs to
see if it can handle between 100-150 millions files (which are handle by 5 rbd
images).

Can cephfs handle so much files currently ?  (I waiting for luminous to test it)