I will explain More about my system actual, in the moment i have 2 machines
using drbd in mode master/slave and i running the aplication in machine master,
but existing 2 questions importants in my enviroment with drbd actualy :

1 - If machine one is master and mounting partitions, the slave don't can mount
the system, Unless it happens one problem in machine master, this is one mode,
to prevent write in filesystem incorrect

2 - When i write data in machine master in drbd, the drbd write datas in slave
machine Automatically, with this, if one problem happens in node master, the
machine slave have coppy the data.

In the moment, in my enviroment testing with ceph, using the version 4.10 of
kernel and i mount the system in two machines in the same time, in production
enviroment, i could serious problem with this comportament.

How can i use the ceph and Ensure that I could get these 2 behaviors kept in a
new environment with Ceph?

Thanks a lot,
Marcelo