Hi all

I recently upgraded two separate ceph clusters from Jewel to Luminous. (OS
is Ubuntu xenial) Everything went smoothly except on one of the monitors in
each cluster I had a problem shutting down/starting up. It seems the
systemd dependencies are messed up. I get:

systemd[1]: ceph-osd.target: Found ordering cycle on ceph-osd.target/start
systemd[1]: ceph-osd.target: Found dependency on ceph-osd@16.service/start
systemd[1]: ceph-osd.target: Found dependency on ceph-mon.target/start
systemd[1]: ceph-osd.target: Found dependency on ceph.target/start
systemd[1]: ceph-osd.target: Found dependency on ceph-osd.target/start

Has anyone seen this? I ignored the first time this happened (and fixed it
by uninstalling, purging and reinstalling ceph on that one node) but now it
has happened while upgrading a completely different cluster and this one
would be quite a pain to uninstall/reinstall ceph on. Any ideas?

Thanks
Michael