It works and can reasonably be called "production ready". However in
Jewel there are still some features (e.g. directory sharding, multi
active MDS, and some security constraints) that may limit widespread
usage. Also note that userspace client support in e.g. nfs-ganesha and
samba is a mixed bag across distros and you may find yourself having
to resort to re-exporting ceph-fuse or kernel mounts in order to
provide those gateway services. We haven't tried Luminous CephFS yet
as still waiting for the first full (non-RC) release to drop, but
things seem very positive there...

On 17 July 2017 at 12:59, 许雪寒 <xuxue...@360.cn> wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>

> We intend to use cephfs of Jewel version, however, we don’t know its status.
> Is it production ready in Jewel? Does it still have lots of bugs? Is it a
> major effort of the current ceph development? And who are using cephfs now?

Cheers,
~Blairo