Hi all,

Platform : Centos 7 Luminous 12.1.2

First time here but, are there any guides or guidelines out there on how to
configure ISCSI gateways in HA so that if one gateway fails, IO can
continue on the passive node?

What I've done so far
-ISCSI node with Ceph client map rbd on boot
-Rbd has exclusive-lock feature enabled and layering
-Targetd service dependent on rbdmap.service
-rbd exported through LUN ISCSI
-Windows ISCSI imitator can map the lun and format / write to it (awesome)

Now I have no idea where to start to have an active /passive scenario for
luns exported with LIO.  Any ideas?

Also the web dashboard seem to hint that it can get stats for various
clients made on ISCSI gateways, I'm not sure where it pulls that
information. Is Luminous now shipping a ISCSI daemon of some sort?

Thanks all!