On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:35 PM, Matt Benjamin <mbenj...@redhat.com> wrote:
> I think we need a v12.1.5 including #17040

*I* think that this is getting to a point where we should just have
nightly development releases.

What is the benefit of waiting for each RC every two weeks (or so) otherwise?

On one side we are treating the RC releases somewhat like normal
releases, with proper announcements, waiting for
QA suites to complete, and have leads "ack" when their components are
good enough. But on the other side of things
we then try to cut releases to include fixes as immediate as possible
(and as often as that means)

We've had 3 releases already in August and this would mean discussing
a *fourth*.