Just FYI, setting size and min_size to 1 is a last resort in my mind - to get
you out of dodge !!!!!!

Before setting that you should have made your self 105% certain that all OSD
you leave ON, have NO bad sectors or no sectors pending or no any errors of any
kind.

once you can mount the cephfs, just delete everything you don’t actually need.
Trust everybody has some data that they don’t trully need … this pron
collection that you can redownload ;) that set of iso files that you downloaded
from ubuntu but you can download them later … it might turn out that one of
those files will contain the missing objects and your recovery will be
pointless.