On 24. okt. 2017 19:14, Daniel Davidson wrote:
Our ceph system is having a problem.

A few days a go we had a pg that was marked as inconsistent, and today I fixed it with a:

#ceph pg repair 1.37c

then a file was stuck as missing so I did a:

#ceph pg 1.37c mark_unfound_lost delete
pg has 1 objects unfound and apparently lost marking

sorry i can not assist on the corrupt mds part. i have no experience in that part.

But I felt this escaleted a bit quick. since this is a "i accept lost object" type of command, the consequences are quite ugly, depending on what the missing object was for. Did you do much troubleshooting before jumping to this command so you were certain there was no other non dataloss options ?

kind regards
Ronny Aasen