On maandag 8 januari 2018 11:34:22 CET Stefan Kooman wrote:
> Thanks. If forgot to mention I already increased that setting to "10"
> (and eventually 50). It will increase the speed a little bit: from 150
> objects /s to ~ 400 objects / s. It would still take days for the cluster
> to recover.

There was some discussion a week or so ago about the tweaks you guys did to
detect an issue ultra fast. One of the responses was that the cluster would
get pretty busy because of that. Have you tried reverting that?

Mark
--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering