Hi, I'm new to CEPH and got a task to setup CEPH with kind of DR feature.
We've 2 10Gb connected data centers in the same campus.    I wonder if it's
possible to setup a CEPH cluster with following components in each data center:

3 x mon + mds + mgr

3 x OSD (replicated factor=2, between data center)

So that any one of following failure won't affect the cluster's operation and
data availability:

  *   any one component in either data center
  *   failure of either one of the data center

Is it possible?

In case one data center failure case, seems replication can't occur any more.
Any CRUSH rule can achieve this purpose?

Sorry for the newbie question.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

/st wong