Hi Alfredo Deza,

We have 5 node platforms with lvm osd created from scratch and another 5
node platform migrated from kraken which is ceph volume simple. Both has
same issue . Both platform has only hdd for osd.

We also noticed 2 times disk iops more compare to kraken , this causes less
read performance. During rocksdb compaction the situation is worse.

Meanwhile we are building another platform creating osd using ceph-disk and
analyse on this.

Thanks,
Muthu