adding ceph-users back on.

it sounds like the enterprise samsungs and hitachis have been mentioned on
the list as alternatives. i have 2 micron 5200 (pro i think) that i'm
beginning testing on and have some micron 9100 nvme drives to use as
journals. so the enterprise micron might be good. i did try some micron
m600s a couple years ago and was disappointed by them so i'm avoiding the
"prosumer" ones from micron if i can. my use case has been the 1TB range
ssds and am using them mainly as a cache tier and filestore. my needs might
not line up closely with yours though.

mike