Hi all,

Thanks for all your follow ups on this. The Samsung SM863a is indeed a very
good alternative, thanks!
We ordered both (SM863a & DC S4600) so we can compare.

Intel's response (I mean the lack of it) is not very promising. Allthough
we have very good experiences with Intel DC SSD's we still want to give
them a chance.
Hopefully the SCV10111 firmware has fixed the issue! (The changelog for the
firmware doesn't mention any major problem fixed though, only 'bugfixes')

Will let you know the results (probably in a month or two).

Kind regards,
Caspar