.... and now it worked.
................ maybe a typo in my first command.

Sorry

Il 01/03/2018 17:28, David Turner ha scritto:
When dealing with the admin socket you need to be an admin.  `sudu` or `sudo -u ceph` ought to get you around that.

I was able to delete a pool just by using the injectargs that you showed above.

ceph tell mon.\* injectargs '--mon-allow-pool-delete=true'
ceph osd pool rm pool_name pool_name --yes-i-really-really-mean-it
ceph tell mon.\* injectargs '--mon-allow-pool-delete=false'

If you see the warning 'not observed, change may require restart' you can check to see if it took effect or not by asking the daemon what it's setting is `ceph daemon mon.ceph_node1 config get mon_allow_pool_delete`.