Hi All,

Having some interesting challenges.

I am trying to move 2 new nodes + 2 new racks into my default root, I have
added them to the cluster outside of the Root=default.

They are all in and up - happy it seems. The new nodes have all 12 OSDs in them
and they are all 'UP'

So when going to move them into the correctly room bucket under the default
root they fail.

This is the error log at the time: https://pastebin.com/mHfkEp3X

I can create another host in the crush and move that in and out of rack buckets
- all while being outside of the default root. Trying to move an empty Rack
bucket into the default root fails too.

All of the cluster is on 12.2.4. I do have 2 backfill full osds which is the
reason for needing these disks in the cluster asap.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Warren Jeffs

ISIS Infrastructure Services