From: Paul Emmerich [paul.emmer...@croit.io]
Sent: 16 March 2018 16:48
To: Jeffs, Warren (STFC,RAL,ISIS)
Cc: ceph-us...@ceph.com
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Crush Bucket move crashes mons

Hi,

looks like it fails to adjust the number of weight set entries when moving the
entries. The good news is that this is 100% reproducible with your crush map:
you should open a bug at http://tracker.ceph.com/ to get this fixed.

Deleting the weight set fixes the problem. Moving the item manually with manual
adjustment of the weight set also works in my quick test.

Paul