On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 18:45, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> > Then I tried to reduce the number of MDS, from 4 to 1,

> Le lundi 19 mars 2018 à 19:15 +0300, Sergey Malinin a écrit :
> Forgot to mention, that in my setup the issue gone when I had
> reverted back to single MDS and switched dirfrag off.

So it appears we had the same problem, and applied the same solution ;-
)
I reverted mds_log_events_per_segment back to 1024 without problems.

Bandwidth utilisation is OK, destination (single SATA disk) throughput
depends on file sizes (lots of tiny file = 1MBps ; big files = 30MBps),
and running 2 rsync in parallel only improve things.

Thanks!

--
Nicolas Huillard