Hey Dan,

Thanks you for the response, the namespace methodology makes more sense and
I think that explains what would be up or not.

In regards to my original email with number 4 of listing 0 files. I will
try to recreate with debug on and submit an issue if that turns out to be a
bug.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my attitude, I am just trying to
get information and understand what is going on. I want Ceph and CephFS to
be the best out there.

Thank you all