I've heard conflicting opinions if GDPR requires data to be encrypted at
rest, but enough of our customers believe that it is that we're looking at
addressing it in our clusters.  I had a couple questions about the state of
encryption in ceph.

1) My experience with encryption in Ceph is dmcrypt, is this still the
standard method or is there something new with bluestore?
2) Assuming dmcrypt is still the preferred option, is it fully
supported/tested in ceph-volume?  There were problems with this when
ceph-volume was initially released, but I believe those have been resolved.
3) Any other thoughts about encryption at rest?  I have an upgrade path to
get to encryption (basically the same as getting to bluestore from
filestore).

Thanks for your comments.