Hi Ceph Gurus,

I have installed Ceph Luminous with Bluestore using ceph-ansible.
However, when I did the install, I didn’t set the wal/db size. Then it ended up
using the default values, which is quite small: 1G db and 576MB wal.
Note that each OSD node has 12 OSDs and each OSD has a 1.8T spinning disk for
data. All 12 OSDs share one NVMe M2 SSD for wal/db.
Now the ceph is in use, and I want to increase the size of db/wal after doing
some research: I want to use 20G db and 1G wal. (Are they reasonable numbers?)
I can delete one OSD and then re-create it with ceph-ansible but that is
troublesome.
I wonder if there is a (simple) way to increase the size of both db and wal
when an OSD is running?

Thanks in advance,
Shunde.