I see.  Thank you for clarifying lots of things along the way -- this has
been extremely helpful.   Neither "df | grep osd" nor "mount | grep osd"
shows ceph-60 through 69.

--
*Mami Hayashida*

*Research Computing Associate*
Research Computing Infrastructure
University of Kentucky Information Technology Services
301 Rose Street | 102 James F. Hardymon Building
Lexington, KY 40506-0495
mami.hayash...@uky.edu
(859)323-7521