It is pretty difficult to know what step you are missing if we are
getting the `activate --all` command.

Maybe if you try one by one, capturing each command, throughout the
process, with output. In the filestore-to-bluestore guides we never
advertise `activate --all` for example.

Something is missing here, and I can't tell what it is.