On 11/8/18 4:54 AM, Hayashida, Mami wrote:
> Wow, after all of this, everything went well and I was able to convert
> osd.120-129 from Filestore to Bluestore.

Glad to hear it works! Make sure you reboot and check that everything
comes back up cleanly.

FWIW, I expect most of the files under /var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-* to
disappear after a reboot, but this is normal and it should still work. I
think a bunch of stuff gets created when the OSD is created that isn't
strictly necessary to persist, and ceph-volume activate does not
re-create it. On my box this is what I have:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 ceph ceph  50 Oct 28 16:12 block ->
/dev/mapper/5bZDkx-uj0S-T4sU-aUeY-zhok-bD8s-xzcyVi
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph  37 Oct 28 16:12 ceph_fsid
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph  37 Oct 28 16:12 fsid
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph  56 Oct 28 16:12 keyring
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph 106 Oct 28 16:12 lockbox.keyring
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph   6 Oct 28 16:12 ready
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph  10 Oct 28 16:12 type
-rw------- 1 ceph ceph   3 Oct 28 16:12 whoami

(lockbox.keyring is for encryption, which you do not use)

--
Hector Martin (hec...@marcansoft.com)
Public Key: https://mrcn.st/pub