Message went away, but obviously still don't get the stats showing in the
dashboard (I am guessing this isn't a known bug currently?) and that they
should be working.
Everything work's fine apart from the dashboard does not show the live I/O
stats.

Nothing is mentioned in mgr lags at the default log level, just the message
that showed under Cluster Logs.

,Ashley