Use scsi disk and virtio adapter? I think that is recommended also for
use with ceph rbd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gesiel Galvão Bernardes [mailto:gesiel.bernar...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 February 2019 13:16
To: Marc Roos
Cc: ceph-users
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Online disk resize with Qemu/KVM and Ceph

HI Marc,

i tried this and the problem continue :-(

Em sex, 15 de fev de 2019 às 10:04, Marc Roos <m.r...@f1-outsourcing.eu>
escreveu:

        And then in the windows vm
        cmd
        diskpart
        Rescan

        Linux vm
        echo 1 >  /sys/class/scsi_device/2\:0\:0\:0/device/rescan (sda)
        echo 1 >  /sys/class/scsi_device/2\:0\:3\:0/device/rescan (sdd)

        I have this to, have to do this to:

        virsh qemu-monitor-command vps-test2 --hmp "info block"
        virsh qemu-monitor-command vps-test2 --hmp "block_resize
        drive-scsi0-0-0-0 12G"