On 7/24/19 9:35 PM, Mark Schouten wrote:
> I’d say the cure is worse than the issue you’re trying to fix, but that’s my
> two cents.

I'm not completely happy with it either. Yes, the price goes up and
latency increases as well.

Right now I'm just trying to find a clever solution to this. It's a 2k
OSD cluster and the likelihood of an host or OSD crashing is reasonable
while you are performing maintenance on a different host.

All kinds of things have crossed my mind where using size=4 is one of them.

Wido